The Juneteenth Freedom Day tee celebrates the ending of slavery in the United States on June 19, 1865. The design features colors inspired by the African flag as well as white doves to symbolize freedom and peace. It feels soft and lightweight, and is available for both men and women.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua